Get Ready For a Transformation!
The Guest Relations Association is under construction, so keep your eyes peeled for exciting developments and updates to come
Services & Benefits
- Information Library
- Best Practices
- Strategic Resources
- Member Networking
- Awards Program
- Information Exchange - Access to member companies and their individual representatives for the exchange of information and development of tour program solutions
- Skill Improvement - Opportunities to enhance the expertise of tour program managers
- Benchmarking Opportunities - Capability for member companies to compare the progress of their individual programs against other peer tour programs and the standards for the tour program industry
- Greater program performance - Provision and potential to achieve higher personal performance
- Innovative ideas and solutions - Access to new ideas and strategic solutions
- Value - The GRA offers a variety of services to members and non-members for a low fee.
Annual membership dues are $250 and can be paid online via credit card or by check, made payable to Guest Relations Association and mailed to Mikey Shaffer - GRA Treasurer 1869 Hidden View Lane, Roseville, CA 95661
Tax I.D.# for GRA is 90-0422179.
To become a member of GRA, please complete our Online Application
Or click here to request a paper application
For more information, please contact any board member listed on the Board of Directors page.